Thursday, April 28, 2011

Day 4 of the diet

I'm still hanging in there!! It hasn't been too difficult really.  My biggest challenge came last night.  It was DJ's birthday, so we made cupcakes (didn't even lick a finger), and he wanted breakfast burritos for dinner...which is a joyful mixture of potatoes, sausage, eggs and cheese all wrapped in a tortilla.  I dutifully cooked that dinner for my family and prepared for myself a tilapia filet and some broccoli. 

I suppose tomorrow will be equally as hard, because we are taking the entire 9th grade on a field trip, and we are feeding them pizza and snacks all day.  I plan to pack some acceptable snacks in a backpack...maybe a chicken breast for lunch.

My motivation is the scale.  I lost 3lbs in 3days.  If I can continue at this pace I won't be tempted to cheat! 

No comments:

Post a Comment