Monday, June 6, 2011

Catching up!

I haven't posted in here for a while, but now that it's summer vacation I hope to be a little more consistant. :)

Update on my weight loss:  I'm down 15lbs!!  I'm on cycle 3 of the 17 day diet and loving it!  I feel great, and I rarely have "bad" cravings anymore.  It's so true that sugar is an addiction!  The less you have, the less you want it, and the better you feel.

I weigh 154 now, which is the lowest weight I've been in about 4 years. I'm mad at myself for getting rid of all my size 8 and 9's, thinking "I'm never going to be THIS small again!"  Oh well, if not having clothes small enough is my biggest worry...I'm in good shape. lol

I have found some recipes that I really like on this diet, so I'll share a few of them on here for those of you who are interested.  Keep watching...

No comments:

Post a Comment