Monday, April 25, 2011

17 day diet

Ok...for those of you who are trying this diet, here is my menu for this week.  I'm looking for ideas or suggestions as well.  If you have tried something  you really like let me know...

I'm replacing coffee with green tea in the mornings.

Breakfast is a grapefruit (one of my two servings of fruit for the day) or greek yogurt with some berries or two hard boiled eggs.

Lunch will be a salad (lettuce, cucumber, carrots, red pepper and green onions) with olive oil and balsamic vinegar for dressing or tuna in lettuce wraps or cut up fresh veggies and hard boiled eggs (if I didn't have them for breakfast) Crystal light or green tea to drink.

snack: other fruit serving if before 2pm.  Veggies if not.

Dinner:  turkey burger, chicken breast or tilapia or salmon filet with some veggies.

1 comment: